Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some stuff for now or How I hit a bleezy and rambled about nothing



I'm a pretty big fan of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, especially when I get lost in the park. It happens every time I go no joke. Anyway I usually just find a nice log to post up on and take a nap with Karen O. When I wake my buzz has cleared and the path I never left is at my feet.

This video isn't the one that goes with the song but one made by a lady filming an interactive dandelion. Interactive dandelion you say? Sign me up.



I didn't see this for the first time until late last night. It's one of the most grotesquely B-E-A-utiful things I've ever taken in. Relax for ten minutes, sit down and enjoy this in it's entirety.



Great song, great video. Bingo Bango.



Ever take...I mean eat too much of something like...Cheeze Nips, yeah we'll say Cheeze Nips and they went sour and you dreamt you were in the hospital and flaming snakes had taken over your frontal lobe? No? Just me then. Also, I love puppets.

Sammy D'

No comments:

Post a Comment